Customer Experience - Account Expert
- Posted: over a month ago
At Emprise Bank, everything we do is focused on advancing the neighborhoods, businesses, and people in our communities. We proudly work to provide extraordinary customer service and products to help our customers achieve their goals.
We are currently seeking an Account Expert to join our Customer Experience team in Wichita, KS. As an Account Expert, you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support, technical and professional work for our core bank function. This position is responsible for customer service, managing customer requests, electronic communication, account support, and consultative selling.
A successful candidate will have:
- Exemplary customer service experience
- Confident and articulate communications skills
- Initiative and strong work ethic
- Problem resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of and commitment to our values
- Attitude and aptitude to engage in continuous development
Essential functions of the role:
- Provide technical support for customers on account inquiries
- Monitor, process, and complete transactions and appropriate documentation per customers request
- Monitor electronic communication from multiple digital channels
- Effectively apply product and market knowledge to create solutions for customer objectives
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- 1+ years of bank experience required
- Previous sales experience required
- Proficiency with large server based applications and Microsoft Office products preferred
40 hours any shift during that time
Monday Friday: 7:30 AM 8:05 PM (hours will vary)
Saturday: 8:30 AM 2:00 PM (Rotating)
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, Emprise offers professional growth, a rewarding and challenging environment, opportunities to be involved in our communities, and a culture of integrity, passion, and success. We also offer shift differential pay for bilingual candidates!
At Emprise Bank, empowering people to thrive means having an all-inclusive culture that honors our commitment to all dimensions of diversity in our workforce and embraces inclusion of all people. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.emprisebank.com.
Emprise Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran Employer/Member FDIC/Drug Free Workplace.
BusinessView all jobs at Emprise Bank