Creative Email Content Writer/Creator
Empress Flora Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Email Marketing Designer/Copy Writer to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
Our product market is in the flower/wine/home decor/gift space.
- Conduct market research to determine the potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Craft beautiful and captivating copy
- Wine/Spirits industry knowledge +
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Created E-mail campaigns previously
PLEASE INCLUDE SAMPLES OF EMAIL CAMPAIGNS YOU HAVE DEVELOPED
Empress FloraWhy Work Here?
You are able to be creative and express your ideas freely and professionally. You like chaos, creativity and always trying to give your best
We are a small business with ample opportunity for you to be a collaborative and vital part of the operation. There are only 4 of us and we are a tight group of people who like to create and work. We work with preserved florals, personalizing our gift boxes, phone cases and much more with your help. We are expanding our exposure to market with our wine and new home decor line and are needing help in crafting email campaigns targeted toward different sales channels, i.e. B2B and B2C.
4175 Cameron St. STE 6 Las VegasLas Vegas, NV
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Empress Flora