Adjunct Faculty Instructor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**This is a virtual / 100% remote position based in the U.S.**
We are seeking a part-time Adjunct Faculty Instructor to join our team here at Empowered Education! They would be responsible for classroom instruction and fulfilling various responsibilities related to teaching duties and program quality and fulfillment. Partner strategically with the Associate Director of Program Quality to enhance the quality of the student experience from enrollment through completion, including program content and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist or lead teaching students on coaching standards as defined by accrediting institutions.
- Plan, create and deliver asynchronous and synchronous lessons, in-class discussions and activities, handouts, and assignments.
- Assess and report student outcomes based on performance on assignments and examinations.
- Provide detailed individual feedback on coaching topics based on rubric competencies.
- Skillfully facilitate learning in a live virtual classroom with a diverse student group.
- Assume a high level of responsibility for the progress of all students in the learning cohort.
- Build trust and rapport with students by establishing clear boundaries and lines of communication.
- Ownership of assigned functions of program quality and fulfillment.
- Maintain appropriate records in an organized and efficient manner.
- Work in concert with the Associate Director, Program Quality, to ensure OKRs and Programs Team goals are met with agreed-upon timelines.
- Stay updated on innovations and changes within the field of professional coaching.
- Act as an advocate for the business and our students by measuring and monitoring the quality and effectiveness of our content and the impact on student satisfaction rates.
- Ensure students have abundant knowledge of all programs and the benefits they provide so students can ascend, explore other program options, and knowledgeably refer others to programs that can change their lives for the better.
- Provide support and partnership across the organization as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experienced online instructor, able to teach students in a synchronous environment.
- Two years of relevant professional work experience, and a minimum of 200 coaching hours.
- NBC-HWC coaching credential, with a minimum of 200 hours of coaching experience.
- Ability to impact performance by engaging and inspiring others to high levels of individual performance.
- Agility in communication style according to situational need - to listen, coach, advise, direct, and motivate others.
- Project management experience with a team-based work management web application (e.g. Asana).
- Ability to identify areas of misalignment - to apply solution-based thinking and drive improvements.
- Ability to positively embrace new initiatives first for themselves and then for others.
- A clear commitment to the inevitability of organizational change.
- Master’s Degree in a field relating to health and wellness desired
- ICF Credential desired
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share, and live Empowered Education's vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most importantly, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
WHY WORK FOR US:
We celebrate, share, and live Empowered Education's vision of creating a world where people are the healthiest versions of themselves. We believe transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to accomplishing both. We also believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
- Casual Dress Code
- 100% Remote Workforce
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Free Access to our school's programs
- Annual access to a Health Coach & the Nutrition Clinic
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Paid Volunteer Time
Empowered Education is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to providing a safe space built on a foundation of inclusion. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. We celebrate equity and equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other characteristics that make us wonderfully unique.
EducationView all jobs at Empowered Education