Senior System Administrator
EmpowerMe Wellness, LLC Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EMW is looking for Senior Systems Administrator. The Senior Systems Administrator provides support in managing and maintaining the overall IT infrastructure through hands-on technical support of server technologies, back-office applications, network devices, cloud services and web operations. The position is responsible for ensuring system stability and availability, server and application support, remote access, documentation, security and protection of data and systems, as well as leading problem-solving efforts of active incidents while proactively building policies and procedures to avert them. The ideal candidate stays current with systems administration technologies and recommends ways to take advantage of new technology.
- Expertise configuring, administering, and supporting Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Advanced technical experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online and Teams messaging platforms.
- Knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Strong background in Microsoft Active Directory/Azure AD/ADFS
- Experience working with OneLogin or equivalent
- Ability to build scripts/automate processes with MS PowerShell and/or automation tools
- Monitoring and maintaining enterprise backups including MS SQL
- A Strong working knowledge of network principles, VLANs and wireless technologies
- Experience with Ubiquiti hardware preferred
- Experience with IT Security and infrastructure architectural design
- Patch Management and compliance
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds
- Ability to assist support staff as required
IT Program Management
· Create & maintain accurate documentation to include policies and procedures
· Ensure security software and best practices are in practice in systems and among users.
This is a new position so duties will be defined as position/department matures. This position will directly assist the Director of Information Technology to build and grow the Security Department that will consist of security, networking & systems admin personnel.
Initial 90-day expectations: (subject to change)
1. Take full ownership of Azure Server Architecture and management
2. Take full ownership of any on-prem server architecture and networking
3. Take full ownership of OneLogin system
Initial 180-day expectations: (subject to change)
1. Confirmation that all servers in Azure are being fully hardened and secure
2. Procedures documented for server hardening
3. Procedures documented for using and administration of OneLogin
4. In conjunction with Director of IT, implement next version of security program
5. Conduct in-house vulnerability scanning of Azure Architecture and local networks
1. Expert Experience with core Microsoft technologies and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) technologies.
2. Be familiar with HIPAA/HITRUST requirements
3. 4-5 years’ experience in Systems Administration.
4. Bachelor’s Degree in a computer science field or equivalent certifications.
5. Ability to work independently or in a team.
6. Must pass a background screening.
This position is a senior level position that will report to the Director of Information Technology. Ability to do all the above is required, additional training will be conducted by Senior IT Staff in areas of weakness to improve the candidate’s abilities to excel within the Company. We strongly believe in assisting everyone in their personal and professional growth to help them grow at EmpowerMe.
Salary will be dependent on candidate’s skill level. There is a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid vacation.
This position is in Clayton, MO, not a remote position. It is a Salaried position with hours from 8 AM to 5 PM. There may be times additional hours are required.
Location: Clayton, MO
EmpowerMe Wellness, LLC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at EmpowerMe Wellness, LLC