Spanish-Speaking Licensed Loan Officer Assistant
- $120,000 to $150,000 Yearly
We are looking for an experienced, Spanish-speaking, service, and detail-oriented Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
This is a full-time, in-office position at our headquarters in Chantilly, Va
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Commission pay
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace.Compensation:
$120,000 - $150,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Completes telephone, mail-away, and face-to-face Loan Applications with clients and approves loan disclosures for distribution to clients. All required fields in the application are to be completed including all third-party information prior to approval.
- Determines proper program placement of a loan file (i.e. FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, etc.).
- Prices loans and locks rates as per Company policy.
- Reviews returned applications and documentation for completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Runs AUS and reviews for findings and required documentation.
- Prepares requested Pre-Qualifications as per Company policy. Orders credit reports, appraisals, and title requests. Conducts regular follow-ups with clients and referral sources.
- Maintains regular communication with applicants throughout the processing period, assisting them with any questions and notifying them of any additional information required.
- Submits loan file allowing for stated turn times.
- Maintains pipeline of all loans in process, tracks their progress, and meets all contractual deadlines.
- Meets or exceeds minimum production requirements.
- Completes annual Business Plan and meets regularly with Branch Manager.
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market and competitive environment, as well as changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Reports to Branch Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years loan officer experience, or industry equivalent or Branch Manager deem history acceptable.
- NMLS registration is required.
- Proven ability to read, write and communicate at a level consistent with the requirements of this position and to generate independent leads for new business and professionally communicate with existing and past clients.
- Working knowledge of standard loan products in the industry and strong familiarity with underwriting guidelines.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred).
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred).
- Loan origination: 1 year (Required).
Debbie and Sarah Reynolds are a mother-daughter duo and founders of The EmpowerHome Team. This family business is consistently ranked the number 2 Team through Keller Williams worldwide. They attribute their growing success to always putting their client’s needs above all else, serving more than 10,000 families in buying and selling real estate. Their mission has been to do what they do best, Serve and Give Back! This Team strives to be a part of a Bigger purpose of giving back to local worthy causes, donating a substantial portion of income to various organizations in all the locations they serve; DC Metro Region, Richmond, Hampton Roads & VA Beach Virginia, Charlotte & Raleigh NC, Charleston SC, Orlando FL, Atlanta GA, Dallas TX, Houston TX, and Denver CO. As EmpowerHome continues to grow the opportunities are endless! Become Empowered by joining a real estate team like no other today! www.empowerhome-team.com
EmpowerHome TeamChantilly, VA
Finance and InsuranceView All EmpowerHome Team Jobs
Get fresh Spanish-Speaking Licensed Loan Officer Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.