Empower Retirement is hiring Customer Service Representatives in Overland Park, KS.
New to the industry? No problem. Develop a solid foundation through our 10-week paid associate training program and receive continuous coaching for your role and career trajectory. Launch your financial services career in our call center today and APPLY NOW!
- Above market average pay + bonus
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 5% company match (immediately vested) and free retirement advisory services
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Casual dress environment (jeans)
- 16 hours of annual paid volunteer time - engage in your community
- 15 days of paid annual leave; plus 12 holidays
- Access to our career path program designed to facilitate internal growth within the organization
- Business Resource Groups - employee communities based on demographics (e.g. Ability, Black, Latino, LGBT+, Women, etc.) offering educational and professional development, mentoring, and networking opportunities.
- Our Overland Park location offers a fitness center, a dining area, and a state-of-the-art conference room. Associates also have access to a campus health clinic, pharmacy, convenience store, and covered parking!
- Train and study during your initial weeks with the company to obtain FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses
- Deliver personalized consultations detailing solutions best suited to the retirement planning needs of Empower Retirement clients.
- Provide excellent service within our call center for our client’s retirement savings accounts
- Educate and empower our clients without having to make cold calls or sales
- Provide solutions to assist clients with their accounts
- Process fund transfers, contributions, withdrawals, rollovers, and investment option transactions and communicate critical plan updates and changes
- 1 year or more of customer service experience
- Candidates with service industry experience are encouraged to apply!
- HS Diploma/GED required
- A passion for providing quality customer service
- Desire to engage with clients over the phone
- Capability to adapt communication style while servicing our diverse client base
- Attention to detail and ability to learn and apply financial industry processes, policies, and procedures
- Availability to work a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday 11:00am–8 pm
- Willing to undergo a drug screen and background check that does include a credit check
When you choose a career with Empower, you become part of something bigger. You join a team of more than 6,000 associates who are committed to helping people prepare for a secure financial future. To make that happen, we put our customers first above all else and do right by them throughout our partnership.
Our obsession with our customers is the foundation of our culture. They entrust us to help their employees reach the retirement they deserve. With that level of responsibility, we are held accountable to provide easy and innovative solutions that deliver on that promise.
The company values we live by are also driven by our customer-centric approach.
We do the right thing. We own it. We lead. We simplify. We collaborate.