Empower Parking Management Services, LLC Brookhaven, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- $14/hour paid bi-weekly
- Daily tip pool
- Monthly and Annual Bonuses
- Annual Bonus based on tenure and productivity from the on-site location Management
- Off-clock additional ways to earn additional income
- Paid-time off accrued starting day one
- Retirement plans available
We're looking for excited, energetic and highly motivated Operations Manager preferably with experience.
The qualities we're looking for in a leader are:
- Dependable & Honest
- Empathetic (to your staff and clients), kind and polite
- Hard working
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective and positive communication
Requirements (preferable, not required):
- 7 years Customer Service
- 4 years Management experience
- No at-fault accidents in the last 3 years
- No DUI's/DWI's in the last 3 years
- Pass Background and Drug Test
- Create weekly schedule for department
- Enter weekly hours for payroll
- Be able to work if demand requires it
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Department accountability
- Onboarding and train new hires
- Interdepartmental meetings
- Communicate with Account Manager/Owner
- Liaison between Empower Parking and The Property Management team
- Additional daily routine for a Lead Valet Attendant (see below)
Park luxurious vehicles, work in a clean and safe environment and build relationships that can pay off dividends. We want people who want to grow within our organization to positions you can depend on for years to come. As we grow, you grow with us! See below for the complete job description and apply to see if you're a good fit with us!
- Handling of resident’s and visitor’s vehicles:
At our site, residents will provide valet parking with a separate set of keys. Most commonly the resident will call ahead for their vehicle. You should identify which car is requested (the key tag will denote the type of vehicle and in some cases which resident in the unit, for example Mr. or Mrs. Smith). Once the car has been brought to the front drive the keys should be taken out of the vehicle unless the resident has requested otherwise. When possible, the valet should stay with the vehicle until the resident enters the vehicle. If you anticipate a delay with the homeowner coming out to the car then the car should be pulled up to the front of the ramp to allow ample space for other cars. Never leave a car sitting in front of the lobby doors.
When handling a vehicle for a visitor it is important to make sure a ticket is given to the owner of the vehicle regardless of how long they anticipate being on the property. Giving a ticket ensures that the proper vehicle will be retrieved when the visitor leaves the property. The visitor key tag should be filled out including the type of vehicle, color, and space number (if the car is left on the ramp or in the holding area then “ramp” should be written in the space provided for the location). The valet should instruct the guest upon arrival to go to the lobby desk for further assistance. When the guest is leaving, the valet should show the guest the proper way to exit the property. When retrieving a guest’s vehicle, please make sure you do not leave a ticket stub in the vehicle or key tag on the key chain or any other trash that you put in the vehicle; return the vehicle the same way to the guest the same way they gave it to you.
- Serving as the building’s door attendant:
Duties include opening car doors for residents and visitors, making sure not to touch any part of the car other than the door handle. Do not leave fingerprints on car windows.
Unloading and loading of any parcels from vehicles (groceries, packages, boxes, etc.). Three bell carts are kept in the valet office for use for such duties. Always accompany loaded carts up to resident’s units. The bell carts are not to be loaned out. Utility carts are available on the garage levels for residents to use without the staffs help.
You may also be asked to arrange for taxi pickup for residents. Reliable companies are listed in the valet office. You may also ask front desk for any assistance in arranging for a pickup.
Assisting and maintaining the front drive, garage, and adjoining grounds:
During any down time, it is expected for us to help in sweeping the front driveway, the adjoining grounds, and picking up in the garage. A broom and dustpan are kept in the utility/package room across from the security office. We are also responsible to maintain a clean office area, which includes cleaning the bell carts. If any part of the property needs cleaning that is beyond our abilities, then you should radio to housekeeping or engineering to alert them.
All clients and staff are required to wear mask. Social distancing is also in affect as much as possible.
Empower Parking Management Services, LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome benefits comparable for this industry! Along with base pay and daily tip pool, opportunity for monthly/quarterly/semi annual bonuses
700 Park Regency Pl NeBrookhaven, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Empower Parking Management Services, LLC