Batteries are in high demand. Just look at all the mobile devices everywhere. Did you know an average household uses 25 different battery operated devices? Interstate All Battery Center meets the increasing need for portable battery power in both retail and commercial markets. We are a fast-growing company with a culture and ethic that allow us to provide Outrageously Dependable service to all our customers. If that charges you up, then see if you have what it takes to be on our team. This is a full time position, Saturday availability is required.
This individual will be providing sales and customer support services in an effective and efficient manner.
• Consulting with customers/prospects in regards to product needs and utilization benefits
• Stock shelves and set up displays
• Participate in cleaning activities for areas of the store such as floors, windows, displays, parking lot, etc.
• Receive specifications and/or samples, build battery packs, and test, analyze and diagnose battery problems
• Install batteries in vehicles, electronic devices, watches
• High school diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum 1-2 years of sales experience; preferably within a retail sales environment but not required
• Must have exceptional customer service aptitude, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be mechanically inclined, you will be installing batteries in most makes and models of vehicles.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to speak Spanish is a benefit, as is a clean driving record.