Manager of Competitive Intelligence & Price to Win Analysis
This is an exciting time at Empower AI. Formerly known as NCI, Inc., our company has been helping our Federal Government customers solve complex mission challenges in the Federal Civilian, Health and Defense environments for nearly 35 years. While building on our heritage, we have also invested and evolved to deliver against tomorrow's mission needs, including Applied AI - artificial intelligence pragmatically applied against real-world challenges. With new investor ownership and a refreshed growth strategy, we are excited about the future - and about attracting and retaining top-tier talent.
We are continually evolving and building on our six solution areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Application Development
- Engineering & Integration
- Infrastructure Modernization
- IT Service Management
- Mission Support
Learn more about our company at www.Empower.ai.
We are seeking collaborative, entrepreneurial, flexible team members who will help broaden our existing footprint and expand into new areas of Government service. Your role as the Manager of Competitive Intelligence and Price to Win Analysis will contribute heavily to the success of our Growth Organization. The focus of your work will be to build our knowledge of the competitive landscape in AI and IT Solutions and help develop competitive pricing strategies and targets derived from your analysis.
Bringing in-depth insights and knowledge of competitors and related pricing strategies in the AI and IT solutions space will be key. We will expect you to deliver Price to Win analysis during assigned competitive proposal opportunities. You should also have a strong understanding of how to research and analyze competitors from a variety of angles (pricing, marketing, relationship/networks). You will report to our Vice President of Proposals and Growth Operations and be a core member of the growth operations organization.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis of IT solutions, capabilities, features, strengths and weaknesses.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the IT solutions landscape and emerging technology and trends.
- Identify unique selling points and differentiators for Empower AI solutions and services compared to competitors and package this information in a clear and value-driven manner.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Marketing and Growth Operations teams to create battlecards, whitepapers, training sessions and other tools to enable our capture and BD teams.
- Gather feedback from business units, customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to identify common pain points and challenges.
- Provide insights and recommendations to product management for enhancing our offerings.
Price to Win
- Develop deal-specific target pricing ranges and allowable cost using internal and external benchmarks, understanding of market solutions, and market conditions.
- Identify trends across pursuits and provide guidance on optimization and process improvements, if applicable
- Provide subject matter expertise to pursuit finance / commercial leads on business case development, commercial presentations to clients, and insights into market positions on commercial terms and conditions.
- Play a key role in Win Strategy sessions for priority opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Capture Managers to design and lead Black Hat sessions
- Collaborate and oversee development (or enhancement) of competitive pricing tools and templates supporting the target pricing capability.
- Define, monitor, analyze and report on Target Pricing capability adoption and effectiveness.
- Ability to craft pricing strategies and competitive landscape insights to support teams in bidding opportunities.
- Experience with or understanding of Federal Government related market intelligence tools (e.g., BGov, GovWin, SAM) and how to use these to gain competitive insights.
- Attend industry events to gain connections and understanding of competitors in the IT and AI Solutions space.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and information visualization skills.
- Strong leadership and coalition building skills in a highly dynamic and fluid working environment.
- Demonstrated ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems, working in concert with others.
- Highest levels of written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen sense of ownership, drive, and execution.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of experience in pricing analysis or competitive research for Federal Government procurement opportunities
- Previous success in Price to Win analysis for a product/solution organization.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Be within a reasonable commuting distance from Reston, VA.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:
- Communicate verbally and respond to verbal communications in person and over the phone.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, primarily utilizing a keyboard.
- Engage in intermittent physical activity, including bending, reaching, lifting, filing, and prolonged periods of sitting.
- Travel minimally, via car or plane, which requires ability to manage luggage, laptop, and briefing materials (up to 25 pounds).
About Empower AI
It is the policy of Empower AI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Empower AI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Empower AI Inc.
11730 Plaza America DriveReston, VA
TechnologyView All Empower AI Inc. Jobs
Get fresh Manager of Competitive Intelligence & Price to Win Analysis jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.