- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now hiring a Shipping Clerk for the following:
Responsibilities will include signing in and out truck drivers and completing appropriate paperwork. The clerk will also provide daily/weekly reports for Manager and or Management positions of shipping activities. Will coordinate shipping activities with sales and production personnel. The clerk will also fill in as a backup to create pallet tags as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Types manifest, export papers and bills of laden in an accurate and timely manner.
· Schedules appointments with truck drivers to pick up orders.
· Will file and recall material in a standard filing system.
· May perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
· Will work as back up pallet tag operator when needed.
· Conduct order verifications.
· Must be able to work in different environmental temperatures
· Other Duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and write English well enough to effectively execute duties.
- Ability to do general mathematical functions using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to file and recall material in a standard filing system.
- Must have basic computer literacy.
- Must be able to work in close office environment with several other staff.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner.
- Bi-lingual, English/Spanish desirable.
- Willing to work long hours if needed.
- Shipping, receiving, warehousing experience preferable.
- Customer service oriented
- Detail oriented
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma and two years administrative experience or equivalent education and experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.50 per hour
890 Charles St.Gloucester City, NJ
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Employnet
Get fresh Shipping Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.