We currently have two open positions in the Santa Cruz County area.
HR Staffing Coordinator:
Job Purpose / Summary
The human resources assistant has broad administrative responsibility to support the HR department. The ideal candidate will be professional and experienced, will be able to research and develop staffing metrics and dashboards. Support HR on various administrative tasks and recruiting strategies. An individual who has the ability to manage a demanding workload. Will need to be able to exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Develop and maintain monthly and weekly staffing reports
- Ability to design and establish dashboard metrics for staffing purposes
- Conduct data collections for project development and/or document generation
- Experience with budgeting reports
- Must be able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Responds promptly and professionally to internal emails
- Maintain Job Requisition Reports and Approval Processes
- Assist with Company Event Planning and Recognition Programs
- Marketing and Social Media Recruiting Strategies
- Experience with Community Outreach for Recruiting Support
- Supports HR Talent Team with Recruiting as needed
- Supports HR team with Annual Internship Program
- Supports HR staff with administrative duties
- Supports Tracking Training Hours
- Complete special assignments and projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in HR and Recruiting
- Excellent communication and project management skills. Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills required including Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment; Fast learner.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Full Cycle Recruiting, Reporting Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication Working knowledge and two to three years of experience in Human Resources, including recruiting.
HR Assistant: Stationed in Santa Cruz.
Summary of Job Duties:
In conjunction with DC Management and Human Resources, perform Human Resource and Operations administrative functions at the Santa Cruz Distribution Center to ensure a structure of consistency and best practices to comply with Threshold’s vision, culture, policies and procedures.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Oversee DC-focused recruiting efforts by sourcing and screening applicants, conducting interviews, obtaining reference checks, working with management on hiring decisions, and completing offers of employment.
2. Enhance the overall recruiting efforts through industry contacts, association memberships, job fairs, online job posting sites, other position-appropriate venues, and employee referrals.
3. Assure completion of personnel changes through the Personnel Action Forms (PAFs) in Paycom.
4. Complete all onboarding processes which include conducting new hire orientations.
5. Participate in the EDD unemployment claims process by submitting rebuttals, applying for appeals and preparing for Company attendance at hearings when needed.
6. Cross-train in area of benefits which includes administration of health insurance and 401k plan. Assist and support annual Open Enrollment process.
7. Oversee all DC leave of absence administration.
8. Ensure that team member Attendance and Performance documentation is timely and accurate.
9. Track and follow up on employee I-9 expirations and conduct periodic audits.
10. Conduct exit interviews for employees at termination.
11. In conjunction with DC Management and under direction of Human Resources, assist with employee relations concerns, participate in team meetings and provide scorecard data and project status updates.
12. Participate in team member event planning and implementation for the DC.
13. Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
1. Minimum 2 years of administrative support or general clerical experience.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to work in a team setting, but also independently.
4. Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
5. High School Diploma or GED.
6. Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Skills and/or Training Desired:
1. Experience with Paycom HRIS system.
2. Experience with Work Front project management software.
3. HR certification and/or continuing education courses in the Human Resources field.
4. 2 years’ experience in Human Resources administration. General understanding of Federal and State leaves of absences and employment