Shift: M- TH 12:00Pm – 10:30PM
Currently, we are assisting Zoetis recruiting for Warehouse Associate jobs in Reno, NV These are Temp to Hire assignments that will allow you to enhance your career, gain valuable warehouse experience (including SAP warehouse management, voice picking), plus an opportunity to earn a full-time job.
Zoetis is the largest animal health care company in the world dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, Zoetis delivers quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, and supported by a range of services.
As a Forklift Operator at Zoetis you will be responsible for:
• The unloading of inbound shipments and assuring the accurate receipt of products, packing supplies, or sundry items into the warehouse and verifying the correct item, lot number, quantity, and condition of material.
• The accurate placement of material into storage locations assuring the proper recording of the location is maintained.
• The accurate, fast-paced, picking of customer orders assuring the correct item, lot number, and quantity are assembled to meet the customer order requirements.
• The preparation of orders for shipment in a customer-friendly manner. This may include the accurate checking of each carton and the packing of material into boxes containers and pallets assuring the appropriate protection of our products and shipment modes are used to assure they are received by our customers according to our standards of care meeting our product and customer requirements.
• Ability to follow departments SOPs
• Compliance with Quality Standards & Environmental, Health and Safety regulations
Work Environment Benefits:
• Climate controlled warehouse environment
• Flexibility with shifts available to fit your schedule!
• Rotation of duties daily
• CDC compliant COVID cleaning and precautions in place to ensure the safety of our employees and their families
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent,
• Basic computer skills
• Previous forklift experience and certification required
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a general warehousing or manufacturing environment
• Good attendance record and a commitment to working as part of a team
The starting pay rate for this role is $15.50/hour plus a $.50 shift premium plus overtime as needed.
After successful completion of training (2-3 weeks) associates can earn an increase to $16.00/hr. plus a $.50 shift premium.
Attendance bonus offered after 1 month of on-time arrival and no unexcused absences; $40 additional every 2 weeks
With successful completion of training and bonus qualification, opportunity to earn $17/hr.
Each day we connect talented people to innovative companies with a wide range of skills and industries, helping to empower success.