Call Center Consumer Collections
Employnet Inc Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Solution Professional will manage a file of charged-off, delinquent consumer accounts referred to us by our clients. As a Customer Solutions Professional you will be tasked with generating revenue and obtaining monthly collection goals by calling consumers, discussing their account status and negotiating the best arrangements on behalf of our clients. You will go through an intensive and effective paid training program to set you up for success. Entrepreneurs, veterans, auto sales, retail sales, account managers and commission sales people often succeed in this unique and diverse environment.
· Monitor assigned queues and follow up accordingly with customers, investors & attorneys
· Review ongoing workout plans with customers, evaluate their needs & issues and counsel them appropriately
· Analyze credit reports, loan histories, personal records & assets and make recommendations to managers
· Comply with federal, state & local regulations pertaining to collections and bankruptcy practices
· Responsible for inputting results of conversations into RTR’s collections system
Qualifications and Skills
· High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
· Experience as a proven top performer in the collections industry; auto, credit card, or student loan experience preferred
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and credit check to client-required standards
· Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Great attitude with the ability to be assertive and strong analytical skills for decision-making
· Enjoy speaking on the phone with people and performing computer research
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; effectively sharing ideas, skills and knowledge
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
· Bilingual a plus, but not required
Temporary Requirements to WORK REMOTE!
Must have full functioning at home Internet
Must have a smart phone
Must have a designated work space
COVID-19 Precautions: All employees are required to wear a mask if they are unable to social distance onsite and common surfaces are sanitized regularly. Because RTR new hires may be required to be available for onsite training or as required by state regulators or clients to do work in a call center, they must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols, and to keep themselves and others safe and free from illness.
great growth opportunity!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Employnet Inc