We are looking for a skilled Assembler to join our team. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics, etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
- Assemble product using Soldering Iron, Microscope, and various Small Hand Tools
- Able to follow instructions on assembly drawings
- Using Dispenser to apply Epoxy for staking
- Mechanical assembly using small power tools
- Solder seal stainless steel housings
- Solder diode (any type of solder)
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant college courses or degree preferred
- Ability to work 8 hours under a microscope and utilize hand tools; Good dexterity, eye/hand coordination
- Proven experience as an assembler
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Develop speed and accuracy in all aspects
- Knowledge of manufacturing, equipment maintenance, safety management, and controls and instrumentation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Each day we connect talented people to innovative companies with a wide range of skills and industries, helping to empower success.
Employnet IncEmploynet, Inc. is a global leader in creating flexible workforce solutions. Each day we connect talented people to innovative companies with a wide range of skills and industries, helping to empower success.