Employment Solutions is searching for an Investment Sales Assistant to work in the Pembroke Pines area. Our client is a local credit union who prides themselves in delivering value to their members. The right candidate will have the following experience in providing support to the Financial Advisor:
- Must be able to interact daily with clients, process client requests, and answer basic client inquiries.
- Coordinate the preparation of clients annual or quarterly reviews.
- Prepare consolidated reports, meeting agendas, quotes, and added services.
- Prepare client investment applications, process transfers of client accounts, provide daily tracking of project status, etc.
- Maintain client referral program.
- Manage all details of clients, prospects, and vendors in CRM.
- Administrative duties include: Filling, setting appointments, answering telephone, ordering marketing materials, data entry.
- ...and any other duties as required by the supervisor.
- 2 plus years' experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Professional, personable, approachable, and positive attitude
- Organized, meticulous, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- * Must be able to do fingerprinting *
Full-Time / Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm