Seeking SEVERAL skilled and experienced Customer Service Associate available to work in the Killeen area.
The core responsibility of our CSR’s is to act as an insurance advisor and customer service advocate. Our CSR’s are responsible for answering inbound calls all while providing superior customer service in a skilled and knowledgeable manner. Experienced Customer Service Representatives will possess excellent customer service and communication skills, be able to multi-task while being detail oriented, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be computer literate, be able to possess a sense of empathy and compassion, show a high degree of patience and understanding while on the phone
Note: Training will start on site. You will need to be available to work remote once training is complete. Equipment is provided.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have previous CSR experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have the ability to multi-task, while being detail orientated
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Basic math skills
- Be able to work in a fast pace work environment
- Be computer literate
- Have a High school diploma/GED or Equivalent
- Training is Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
- After training, you will need to be available to work any hours between 7am – 8pm, Monday – Sunday. You will be required to work 2 weekends a month.
- Position starts at $12/hr. with an increase based on successful completion of certifications.
If you have the skills and experience noted above, please email your updated resume to email@example.com