SEVERAL CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITIONS to start in July!!!!!
We are looking for several customer service associates who will be responsible for answering inbound calls all while providing superior customer service in a skilled and knowledgeable manner. Must have excellent communication skills, possess customer service experience and have a high sense of empathy and compassion all while showing a high degree of patience and understanding while on the phone.
Note: Training will start on site. You will need to be available to work remote once training is complete. Equipment is provided.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have previous CSR experience in person or over the phone
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Be computer literate
- Have a High school diploma/GED or Equivalent
- Training is Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm.
- After training, you will need to be available to work any hours between 7am – 8pm, Monday – Sunday. You will be required to work 2 weekends a month.
- Position starts at $12/hr. with increase incentives
If you have the skills and experience noted above, please email us your updated resume ASAP.