- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a HANDS-ON person?
Do you consider yourself a FIXER?
If so, Career Strategies wants YOU, Career Strategies is a national leader in the staffing industry and are seeking the hands-on, not afraid to get dirty type of people. At Career Strategies we specialize on one industry and one industry only the Multifamily Housing industry. APPLY TODAY and you could be working tomorrow. We are here to help you jump start your career in the Multifamily Housing industry PLUS we offer competitive wages and a flexible schedule.
The Maintenance Technician position is a much diversified position; duties include but are not limited to the light electrical, light plumbing, light remodeling, troubleshooting, repair and other preventative maintenance of an apartment community both interior and exterior.
· Professional appearance
· Reliable means of transportation
· Proven ability to be prompt and on time everyday
· Outgoing, self-motivated, and highly RELIABLE is a must
· Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision, when necessary
· Basic hand tools are required
· Special Boilers License ( BIG PLUS)
· HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Carpentry skills (BIG PLUS)
MUST be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Employment OpportunitiesWhy Work Here?
Employee owned company with incredible leadership and culture!
Details to be discussed during phone interview.
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Real EstateView all jobs at Employment Opportunities