Our Client is a Registered Investment Advisor based in Los Angeles, seeking an exceptional individual to join their Wealth Advisory Group as an Investment Advisor Associate.
The successful candidate will work as part of a growth-focused advisory team to provide a professional and exceptional level of client service to affluent investors.
- Act as primary service related and administrative contact for high-net-worth investors and their professional advisors (CPA’S, business managers, attorneys).
- Act as project lead or participate extensively in department or firm level projects.
- Open new accounts and monitor progress.
- Provide daily client service, including but not limited to, investing deposits, calculating withdrawals, handling cashiering needs, facilitating tax trading, charitable gifting, required minimum distributions, special requests, account re-registrations, cost basis step up, custom report creation, address changes, and account terminations, and preparing tax analysis reports.
- Execute asset allocation changes based on Advisor recommendation and monitor progress.
- Schedule Advisor-Client meetings and prepare portfolio review book materials.
- Attend in house or off site meetings or events as requested by Advisor.
- Maintain and update client files, CRM and other portfolio data, as needed.
- Collaborate with management to improve practices and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree
- Series 7 preferred
- 3 + years client service working with high net worth individuals at an investment management firm, private bank, or broker/dealer with history of increasing responsibilities.
- Fundamental knowledge of equity and fixed income markets and alternative asset classes
- Knowledge of nuances in setting up various account registrations, including documentation required and limitations behind such registrations.
- Experience with and knowledge of paperwork and workflow associated with custodians such as Charles Schwab and/or Fidelity Investments.
- Commitment to, and demonstrated history of, providing the best service levels to clients as well as to internal constituents.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Why Work Here?Details to be discussed during phone interview.
Awesome CEO; non stressful and work/life balance