Site Safety Health Officer
Employers Pro Advantage Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and Biomedical. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
We are currently seeking a Site Safety Health Officer for a client in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area.
- Identify, document, and correct unsafe site conditions in coordination with site operations management.
- Supervise and administer safety activities.
- Conduct employee safety orientation training program.
- Conduct work area surveillance, audits, inspections, property damage, and personal injury investigations.
- Accompany all safety, management, and insurance inspectors on a walk through tours.
- OSHA 30.
- Ability to pass security clearance.
- Must maintain competency through having taken 8 hours of documented formal, on-line, or self-study safety and health related coursework every year.
- Required to have proof of employment with one of the following:
- 5 years of continuous construction industry safety experience in supervising/ managing general construction (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls).
- 5 years of continuous general industry safety experience in supervising/managing general industry (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls).
- If the Site Safety Health Officer has a Third-Party, Nationally Accredited (ANSI or National Commissioner Certifying Agencies - NCCA) SOH-related certification, only 4 years of experience is needed.
- Thorough understanding of and ability to enforce all federal, state, local, and company regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Employers Pro Advantage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, disability, serious medical condition, spousal affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other classifications protected under the law
Employers Pro Advantage
BusinessView all jobs at Employers Pro Advantage