Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and Biomedical. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
Our client has an immediate need for a Program Scheduler/EVMS Analyst to join their team. Excellent compensation and benefits!
- The Program Scheduler/EVMS Analyst is responsible for the development, maintenance, and integration of program plans and schedules.
- Ensuring compliance for programs with EVMS requirements.
- Oversee developing, planning and maintaining detailed schedules.
- Coordinating and consolidating schedules to ensure all detailed work plans are consistent with scheduling policies and included in the Integrated Master Schedule.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring potential scheduling problems.
- Providing input and recommendations to project managers and Senior Management regarding scheduling conflicts/changes.
- Provide direct support to the Program Management Office and Control Account Managers on the planning and implementation of EVMS Processes to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate EVMS training activities for project personnel.
- Support integrated baseline reviews.
- Provide objective-oriented recommendations utilizing EVMS guidelines and general policies.
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Management Science, or technical degree related to manufacturing or engineering
- MS in Management Science or an Advanced engineering or Technical degree not required, however definite plus
- 9+ years of relevant experience with proven use of MS Project as a primary management tool
- Past experience in management in a government acquisition organization
- Past experience in space acquisition environment highly desired
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Expert-level knowledge of MS Project
- Experience with MS Project Server
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Position requires an active high-level DoD clearance
Employers Pro Advantage