Employers Pro Advantage Los Lunas, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work with cross-functional team to develop new products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product complaints.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and continuously improve manufacturability issues in regards to safety, quality, productivity and cost.
- Research and test the feasibility, design, operation or performance of equipment, components or systems.
- Coordinate prototype submissions.
- Investigate equipment failures and recommend remedial actions.
- Analyze market and industry trends and conditions.
- Assist in developing and implementing of operational department training materials.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably in chemical, Metallurgical or Mechanical.
- OSHA 30 Certification.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Suite.
- Highly organized.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Strong ability to multi task.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Employers Pro Advantage
AddressLos Lunas, NM
BusinessView all jobs at Employers Pro Advantage