IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and Biomedical services. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
We are recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator for a client in Albuquerque.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and switches.
- Responsible for routine server maintenance.
- Support of all Infrastructure services such as DNS, DHCP, WINS, MS Certificate Authorities.
- Systems monitoring, using tools such as SolarWinds Orion and VMWare Virtual Center.
- Administration of Active Directory and User Security provisioning in a Multi AD Forest environment.
- IP Address Management.
- Security policy management.
- Execute Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Five years systems administration experience in a Microsoft environment.
- Five years security administration experience.
- Expert level Microsoft Systems Administration experience.
- Windows Server deployment, administration, troubleshooting and support. (server 2008 - 2019)
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
Employers Pro Advantage
TechnologyView all jobs at Employers Pro Advantage