Financial Management Budget Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employers Pro Advantage Inc. is a Native Alaskan Women-owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS, and Biomedical. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results.
Our client has an immediate need for a Financial Management Budget Analyst to join their team in Washington, DC. Excellent compensation and benefits!
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES A SECURITY CLEARANCE, CANDIDATES WITHOUT PROPER CLEARANCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
- Support PCA initiatives by leveraging knowledge of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS), the Defense Acquisition System (DAS), and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) processes.
- Support the development of applicable cyber strategy concepts and roadmap documents including DoD policy directives and instructions.
- Support execution of PCA responsibilities by providing analysis and integration services throughout the annual Program and Budget Review (PBR) process.
- Support Technical assessment of Budget and Program Element (PE) Level and Cyber Program Objective Memoranda (POM) development, including access and review of SNAPIT, ADVANA, and Budget Justification Books/Memos, Capability Programming Guidance (CPG).
- Analyze Combatant Command (COCOM) Integrated Priority Lists (IPLs) and Joint Staff Capability Gap Assessments to identify requirements impacting cyberspace capabilities and investments and provide recommendations to the appropriate PBR Focus Team.
- Using the results of analysis, coordinate the PCA annual PBR Focus Team Guidance to ensure a structured disciplined process for identification, review, integration, and justification of potential cyberspace. Issue nominations.
- Support PBR Focus Team integration activities during issue paper development, management review, integration, and final submission to Director, Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation (CAPE).
- Provide technical and analytics support to CYBERCOM’s Capabilities Integration and Development System (CCIDS), Command Acquisition Executive (CAE), capability development and acquisition processes, including technical assessment of capability documents (ICDs, CDDs, Capability Needs Statements).
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- Mid grade Budget/POM development experience is a must.
- Minimum 7-12 years of combined Joint, Interagency, OSD, or Service experience.
MUST possess and maintain at minimum active TS, TS/SCI strongly preferred.
Employers Pro Advantage
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Employers Pro Advantage