Oregon's best source for Masonry, Hardscape, Tanks and related building products. An industry leader for over 70 years, committed to providing structural and decorative products designed to enhance all of your building, landscape and outdoor living needs.
Over the years, we have grown to 11 locations statewide and our products have expanded to a wide selection of building materials:
Current openings in...
-Quality Control, starting pay $15-$17 depending on experience
- Day shift (eventually moving to a swing shift within the first year)
- Must be available to work 50+ hours a week with some Saturdays (more overtime in spring and summer, and 40+ in winter and fall).
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for the quality of manufactured products by visual inspection and taking a variety of measurements though out the shift to monitor the process and ensure quality. You will be required to operate a forklift as needed.
Must have at least 2 years of manufacturing experience. Show strong mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills. Have knowledge of precision measuring equipment, such as micrometers. Must show past ability to work independently and with a team. Must be willing to be forklift certified.
- Inspect the quality of products according to standards
- Assist in maintaining accurate production
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Lead Operators, or others in a responsible position
- Willing and able to cross train on other aspects of the production process
We are interested in employees who are looking for full time, long term, employment as these positions usually require a lot of training. Generally, we are looking for people who are experienced performing quality control of products and have some sort of production line experience. This position does require standing for a 10-12 hour day and lifting of up to 50 lbs repetitively and continuously.