Oregon's best source for Masonry, Hardscape, Tanks and related building products. An industry leader for over 70 years, committed to providing structural and decorative products designed to enhance all of your building, landscape and outdoor living needs.
Over the years, we have grown to 11 locations statewide and our products have expanded to a wide selection of building materials:
Current openings in...
-Machine/Batch Operator, starting pay $17-$20 depending on experience
- Swing Shift 12:00pm-10:00pm
- Must be available to work 50+ hours a week with some Saturdays (more overtime in spring and summer, and 40+ in winter and fall).
The Machine Operator is responsible to operate sophisticated and computerized heavy manufacturing equipment and reports to the Plant Supervisor. Make sure equipment and tools are used according to manufacturer’s specifications. Take a variety of measurements though out the shift to monitor the process and ensure quality. Perform machine set up and maintenance as needed according to specifications. Clean the machines as needed though out the shift. Operate a forklift as needed
Must have at least 2 years of manufacturing experience. Show strong mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills. Have knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, power transmission, pneumatic and control systems. Must show past ability to work independently and with a team. Must have forklift experience.
- Operate equipment efficiently to produce concrete products from raw materials to yard stage
- Inspect the quality of products according to standards
- Assist in maintaining accurate production
- Monitor the operations of machinery and associated equipment to detect and report malfunctions
- Perform machine clean-up, set-up, and other functions associated with job changes
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Lead Operators, or others in a responsible position
- Willing and able to cross train on other aspects of the production process
We are interested in employees who are looking for full time, long term, employment as these positions usually require a lot of training. Generally we are looking for people who are mechanically inclined and have some sort of production line experience. We would consider paying higher with the right experience and skills (IE welding, mechanical knowledge). This position does require standing for a 10-12 hour day and lifting of up to 50 lbs repetitively and continuously.