About the company:
We have been in the business since 1962 starting out as manufacturer's representatives for a strong line of products. Over the years, we've grown our business to offer more quality products and expanded to include repair, installation, and fabrication services.
The Bookkeeper executes various day to day accounting activities for the business that include; accounts payable, cost allocation, payroll, project closing adjustments, and general accounting duties.
- Assist company Controller and Operations Manager with financial/inventory transactions with an emphasis on accurate costs allocation
- Accounts Payable
- Communicate and resolve issues with vendors; including follow-ups to gather supporting documentation
- Assist in the monthly close and reconciling of inventory
- 2+ years of experience as a bookkeeper or in the accounting field
- Basic Accounting procedures - (A/R, A/P, P/R, G/L, etc)
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- A strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Excel and SAGE Business Works software highly preferred