Senior Healthcare Account Executive
Employers Health Network (EHN), based out of Charleston South Carolina, is a dynamic and growing organization that provides an innovative set of healthcare financial management, network, care management, pharmacy benefit management, specialty drug management and analytic services to self-insured employers throughout the country.
Currently, we are experiencing accelerated growth in a rapidly changing industry. There's never been a better time to join our team. We are seeking motivated, coachable, self-driven individuals that possess a servant leadership philosophy and are looking for long term positions atEmployers Health Network.Role and Responsibilities
The Senior Healthcare Account Executive reports to the President and is responsible for management of key client relationships and related initiatives including strategy, communications, reporting, and issue resolution. This role is key to maintaining high quality service and responsiveness to self-insured employer clients as part of an innovative high-performing health network product.
The Senior Account Executive works directly with Employers Health Network (EHN) clients and collaborates internally with operating and analytic teams to ensure optimal delivery of healthcare network, claims administration, analytic services. The position is a key strategic role and provides consultative leadership in identifying and addressing health benefit and population health improvement priorities with self-insured employer clients. The Account Executive helps design and build client management services to support fast-growth and innovation. The specific responsibilities encompass client services, management and strategic communications and include the following.
- Develops and implements a communication and management plan for existing health plan and network clients.
- Develops, documents and manages processes for implementing and managing new clients.
- Manages client communications and is the coordinating point for client needs and concerns.
- Provides routine, ad hoc and specialized healthcare reporting to clients in coordination with EHN analytic team.
- Interprets healthcare claims data, in collaboration with analytics leadership, to identify and recommend network, benefit design and care management improvements.
- Reviews and interprets operational performance results in coordination with EHN operations, analytics and vendor management and provides input into internal improvement initiatives.
- Designs, implements and manages an issue resolution process working with EHN vendor/partner and network management leaders.
- Participates in client and internal strategy sessions and provides insight, input and direction.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, retention and continued value.
- Establishes and leads routine and ad hoc meetings with clients.
- Leads the member experience strategy and identifies initiatives to improve client and member services.
- Presents to and meets with current and future clients to understand client needs and strategies, report on performance and recommend enhancements.
- Participates in business development and operations improvement projects to provide insight and direction.
- Works in collaboration with corporate VP of IT to ensure client IT needs are addressed
- Works with clients and internal teams to determine analytic priorities and needs
- Represents the organization with senior management, affiliated company leadership, vendors and clients and manages regional relationships
- Expertise in Health Plan Client Management Communications and Processes
- Advanced Knowledge of Self-Insured Employer Benefit Plans and Market
- Experience and Knowledge of General Health Plan Operations Including Care Management
- Significant Experience Using Analytics to Measure and Improve Client and Health Plan Performance
- Advanced Knowledge of High-Performing or Value-Based Provider Network Models
- Experience with Third-Party Administrator, Reference-Based Pricing and Care Management Vendors
- Business Development and Relationship Management Expertise
- Client-Focused and Consultative Thinker
- Solution-Focused Self-Starter
- Strategic and Critical Thinking Skills
- Autonomous Executive with Client Management Experience
- Entrepreneurial Approach
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Experience Collaborating with Teams, Vendors and Resources
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Decision Making Abilities
- Results Driven and Client Focused
- Initiative and Proven Organization Skills
- Proactive Problem-Solver Focused on Quality Improvement
This position currently has no direct reports but may have supervisory responsibilities in the future.Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the "core" work hours of 8:00AM to 5:00PM ET. We cover clients from West to East Coast, work times must be adjusted to cover meetings in all time zones. Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays pursuant with industry demandsTravel
This position requires up to 30% travel.Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree required or related experience in healthcare client services, program management, operations and/or analytics
- 10 years in a health insurance plan, self-insured employer administration or accountable care organization operations and management
- 5-8 years in a management or executive role including client services or management
- Experience in healthcare network and healthplan products
- Advanced knowledge of claims data analytics
- Strategy and business development experience
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing and managing high performing teams
- Client management experience
- Persuasive and executive level communication skills
Employer's Health Network Holdings, (EHNH) and all entities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EHNH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
EHNH expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.