International cruise line seeks several Call Center Cruise Customer Service Representatives with great people skills to handle incoming sales inquiries and requests for cruise travel assistance. You will be speaking directly with customers calling in as well as with travel agents and you will work in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL area.
You will earn $12 an hour, to start, during your four-week training and then earn $13 an hour plus up to $800 a month additional in bonuses and incentives. In addition, you will enjoy lots of benefits, including Health, Dental and Vision insurance and paid time off. Shift is 12p-9:30pm that will involve one weekend shift
As a Call Center Cruise Customer Service Representative for the cruise line, you will be responsible for handling reservation inquiries, booking reservations, entering deposits and final payments, and answering questions about the cruise line ships and itineraries. You will also:
- Service existing bookings.
- Issue confirmations of transactions and requests for documentation.
- Communicate special requests and special needs of guests prior to a guest’s departure.
- Handle any and all outbound calls and projects assigned by the director.
To qualify, you must have at least one (1) year of call center experience and excellent phone skills. You will also need to be:
- Call Center experience a must
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Goal driven and self-motivated.
- Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
If you are enthusiastic and ready to sail into a career in the travel industry, then please send us your resume now for immediate consideration.