Customer Service Representative - JULY 22nd START DATE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employer Direct Healthcare is focused on giving access to quality & affordable healthcare for our members. We understand and have experienced the challenges of navigating specialized healthcare and we are dedicated to making a change.
We partner with large self-funded employers to create a benefit program for specialized care. We connect with high-quality providers to give our members peace of mind when going into surgery. And we support our members by helping them navigate the tricky aspects of healthcare; whether that be selecting a doctor, scheduling appointments, or following up after a procedure has been completed to make sure our members are feeling better.
- You have a drive and AMBITION to tackle big problems. Big problems required big ideas and a team that supports new ideas.
- You CARE deeply for your customers. Your customers arent just the individuals using your product. They are the driving factor in your motivation to make a change.
- You thrive in a TEAM ENVIRONMENT. Collaboration is key in innovation and creating change.
- A DIVERSE environment is incredibly important to you. You understand and desire to be a part of a diverse team with different experiences and perspectives & you cherish the differences in each individual that you interact with.
- You are DETAIL ORIENTED, but more so, focus on the execution of your content while balancing a fast-paced environment.
- You understand that PROGRESS is critical to making change. You take the time to celebrate the small and big wins. Understanding that each improvement to a process helps move towards a greater change.
- INTEGRITY guides you in life. Focusing on the truth versus just giving people the answers they want to hear.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect to speak further about career opportunities at Employer Direct Healthcare.
Please apply to our role & someone from our HR Team will reach out to help you navigate our interview process.
Customer Engagement Advocate
A Customer Engagement Advocate(CEA) is the primary point of contact for our members. The CEA provides a concierge-level experience to members by navigating them through the surgical continuum. A critical aspect for our CEAs is engaging and selling our value proposition to each and every member. Activities include: answering questions, education on the surgery process and incentives for participation, helping with provider selection and coordination with physician offices. Successful CEAs will not only engage new members but will always look to go the extra mile from a service delivery perspective for all members navigating complexities of surgery. High energy and passion for providing stellar customer service a must! Must have ability to operate in a fast paced environment centered around customer excellence over all things!
Pay: $20-25/hour plus bonus!
START DATE: JULY 22, 2022
THIS IS A 100% ONSITE POSITION.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Accountable for Engaging and educating new and existing members on our SurgeryPlus offering and ensuring all benefits are clearly articulated and understood.
- Coordinate appointments and travel for member while assisting with appropriate venue selection
- Assist with provider selection
- Follow up, resolve and document issues with routing of inquiries needing further investigation to the appropriate department
- Work with highly sensitive information while maintaining Personal Protected Information (PPI) requirements
- Bachelors degree in healthcare administration, social services, public health or related field required
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service and/or sales enablement role
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively organize work activities to meet deadlines
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
Employer Direct Healthcare
BusinessView all jobs at Employer Direct Healthcare