Employee solutions, LLC Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employee Solutions is recruiting a Shipping Coordinator for a long time Tulsa company.
The primary job responsibility of the shipping department coordinator is accurate and efficient order fulfillment. This includes various shipment types (direct, branch UPS, etc.). When necessary, this position will act as backup driver to deliver the appropriate products to the respective customer in a safe, efficient, and professional manner. The shipping department is the link between sales and production.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
Well-developed communication skills both oral and written are required to communicate effectively with customers and supervisor. Analytical attention to details and ability to make sure orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The position is physically demanding and requires physical exertion, requiring lifting containers or boxes up to 75 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The duties of the position are performed in a factory setting, which exposes personnel to heavy mixers, dispersers, and equipment, that can be potentially dangerous.
· Further, the position occasionally exposes personnel to potentially dangerous chemicals.
· Safety procedures must be followed, and all relevant PPE must always be worn when entering the appropriate areas.
· Additionally, the plant is not an air-conditioned facility and temperatures variances can be extreme, requiring the ability to tolerate such temperature swings.
This a safety-sensitive position for purposes of its Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy and Testing Program.
Whether you're in between jobs or looking for your next great career, Employee Solutions stands ready to assist!
Employee solutions, LLCWhy Work Here?
Weekly Pay, Immediate Benefits, and Room for Growth!
Our Mission is to use our Core Values to strengthen partnerships and create possibilities for people. We offer great jobs with opportunities for permanent employment. We pay weekly through direct deposit, have three medical benefits packages, and offer referral unlimited bonuses! Whether you're in between jobs or looking for your next great career, Employee Solutions stands ready to assist! http://www.employeesolutions.com/apply-now/
5515 S Mingo RdTulsa, OK
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Employee solutions, LLC