Supreme Integrated Technology - Project Management Intern
- Posted: over a month ago
Supreme Integrated Technology is looking for candidates who want to take the next step in their career to join our 100% employee owned company. SIT’s engineering expertise transforms ideas into success for hydraulic and electric powered moveable structures. SIT specializes in custom systems and projects, making every project unique and offering the opportunity to solve challenge problems for customers. Our projects are typically for defense, marine, oil & gas, civil (movable bridges) and industrial power unit applications. We pride ourselves on a culture of teamwork – because we are a smaller company you have opportunity to be involved in every aspect of a project and make an impact from start to finish.
The Project Manager Intern position is intended for students working towards a technical or business degree to spend the summer rotating through different projects and assisting with communication with customers, vendors, shop and engineering personnel.
As an intern, you will be part of the Campus Ambassador Program which provides an opportunity to network with interns from our sister companies, travel to Houston to visit other facilities and present projects you’ve worked on over the summer to top leadership. We value interns as the future of our company, and we work hard to ensure you have meaningful projects throughout the summer.
- Participate in project review meetings with internal stakeholders, learn about project management with vendors, customers and on the shop floor.
- Establish contract related summaries of components and affected documentation.
- Work with project managers to manage communication with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders to keep projects moving forward and ensuring customer needs are met.
- Produce or review correspondence, designs, and data requirement submittals for each assigned contract.
- Assist with creation and submission of Operation and Maintenance Technical Manuals, Test Plans and Test Reports, Installation and Field Support Guidance, Integrated Logistics Support Data, and coordinate high level 3rd Party Testing.
- Assist in cost and technical proposal preparation and review with an eye to performance, design, documentation, and testing considerations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Distribution preferred.
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work independently and eager to take on responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Mechanical aptitude, desire to work with technical projects a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (including oral, written, and relationship building).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) plans with company match. A unique benefit SIT offers as part of Employee Owned Holdings, Inc. is an employee stock ownership plan.
What is an ESOP?
ESOP is a special retirement program that allows employees to own stock in the company. When you join EOHI, you automatically begin investing in your future (without having to purchase shares). We are a high growth company committed to training our employee owners to develop their skills and advance in their careers.
- Studies also show that retirement account balances for ESOP companies are 2.5 times higher.
- ESOP companies grow 2.5 times faster than those companies without employee ownership.
- Research shows employee owned companies are superior in performance, employee benefits and employee morale because everyone is working towards a common goal
Employee Owned Holdings, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?