- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $57,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Reviews and analyzes customer accounts for accuracy and make and take customer support calls. Prepares customer quotes, coordinates new group enrollment and facilitates new client on-boarding.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assists in resolving issues with the carrier; act as a liaison between the client/employee and the carrier as an advocate
- Data-entry of client information as part of the on-boarding process
- Prepare sales information for customers
- Assists in managing assigned accounts
- Performs other related duties as required
- Maintain an up-to-date comprehensive knowledge of carrier plan designs and processes
- Maintain awareness of Healthcare Reform Legislative policies and changes thereof
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts productive meetings
- Quality management—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Judgment—the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
1. Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
2. Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
3. Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years experience in the insurance industry
- Health and Life License
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and MS Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Previous sales and telemarketing experience
AMERICAN WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICAITON (ADA)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel, crouch; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Employee BenefitsWhy Work Here?
Room for growth, PTO, Generous 401k match, Yearly bonus, Flexible work schedule, Company provided snacks and refreshments
Benefits Brokerage and Consulting services.
38233 Mound RdSterling Heights, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Employee Benefits