Client Banking Specialist
- Posted: 19 days ago
EBMS is currently seeking a Client Banking Specialist to join the team! This position of Client Banking Specialist is responsible for compiling, calculating, reconciling and posting financial data for use in maintaining Client Banking records and producing financial reports for EBMS clients. This position also assists the Director of Client Banking in performing daily activities to support successful team outcomes and achieves quality and production metrics.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete bank reconciliations accurately and timely, producing related reports for clients.
- Collect client banking transaction information, verify for accuracy, and coordinate posting record keeping entries, releasing checks, and funding with clients in a timely manner.
- Compile information and verify for accuracy, client ledgers and other financial reporting.
- Maintain internal control systems, such as check log, client banking account ledger, etc.
- Verify, monitor and resolve funding and banking items, such as client refunds, NSF items, voided checks, reissued checks, etc.
- Manual check entry with a high level of accuracy.
- Produce premium payments monthly, tracking all premium checks paid timely and accurately
- Perform review and/or audit of other employees' work to ensure quality and procedural measures are being met.
**Please note this is an onsite position in our Billings, MT office ***
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years within a related finance role with basic bookkeeping skills; ability to reconcile funding accounts and transactions
- Prior bank reconciliation experience strongly preferred (i.e. Business Banking, Treasury Management, Funds movement process, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Access.
What can EBMS offer you?
- 100% Employee paid medical benefits including, medical, vision and dental
- Parental Leave Policy
- 20 days PTO to start / 10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Company contribution
- Company paid Short & Long term Disability plus Life Insurance
- Professional development initiatives / continuous learning opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in and support the company's diversity and inclusion initiatives
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Check out our website: https://www.ebms.com/careers/
EBMS is an industry leader in health risk management and third-party administration of self-funded health plans, nationwide. Our strategies are transforming the health and well-being of individuals and organizations.
EBMS, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
**RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: EBMS will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on a specific role. Candidate Resumes/CV's submitted without permission or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation**
Employee Benefit Management Services, Inc.
AddressBillings Metropolitan Area, MT
BusinessView all jobs at Employee Benefit Management Services, Inc.