- $20 to $25 Hourly
Hiring general laborers for one of our clients in Kelowna, BC.
- Measuring, cutting, and shaping wood, lumber, and other building materials precisely.
- Use bolts, nuts, and screws to fasten construction components.
- Erecting transitory structures like hoists and scaffolds.
- Doing repairs on faulty or damaged existing framework constructions.
- Examining blueprints and drawings to ascertain the framework's structural specifications.
- Examining building designs to find any potential structural issues.
- Examining constructing supplies to look for any flaws.
- Cleaning up job areas by removing all garbage and debris from carpentry.
- Building wooden concrete forms to help the building crew assemble diverse concrete structures.
- Fall Arrest Protection
- Working with heavy loads
Shift timings: 7am-5pm
Pay Rate: $20-$25 depending on experience.
Interested candidates can reach out to 416-710-9689 /437-929-3716 or email email@example.com for more details.
Employd GroupKelowna, BC
Get fresh General Laborer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.