What are we looking for?
Our Memphis Tennessee office is looking for a Staffing Assistant to help keep their team organized and greet applicants as they walk in the door! The ideal candidate would deliver exceptional customer service, and be looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing Memphis office.
Who are we?
At ProLogistix, a division of EmployBridge, our goal is to be the best provider of talent for the logistics industry. Logistics staffing is all we do, and this focus allows us to deliver a level of service to our customers that our more traditional staffing competitors can't match. In the past five years we've recorded more than 55 million man-hours in warehouses and distribution centers. With more than 50 locations nationwide, we're the country’s largest logistics staffing specialists. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.prologistix.com!
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike
- Orienting, onboarding, and helping to manage the field employee workforce
- This person will assist in updating the social media pages for the office
- Demonstrating the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
- Previous Staffing experience - A PLUS!!
- Knowledge of social media pages
- Solid customer service background and a flexible "can do!" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-direct
- Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- High volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively work with people from all socio-economic strata
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
EmployBridge will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.See job description