What are we looking for?
Our Portland office is looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER. Are you hungry to make that sale? Are you looking for a career that offers a base salary plus unlimited earning potential? If so, we have the position for you!
Who are we?
ProDrivers, a division of EmployBridge, is an industry leader in the transportation and trucking industry. We specialize in short-and long-term truck driving staffing needs. The largest driver employer of its kind, ProDrivers has more than 50 offices in 32 states, fulfilling more jobs than anyone else. Placing drivers is what we do. Find out more about what sets us apart from our more traditional competitors at www.prodrivers.com!
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Prospecting and generating leads through in-person and telephone cold-calling
- Scheduling face to face appointments with decision makers
- Selling features and benefits of ProDriver’s recruitment strategies
- Bringing in new accounts and growing market share
- Maintaining, servicing and growing our existing client database
- Actively participating in local networking organizations
- Acting as a liaison between our customers and branch recruiters
- Documenting and tracking sales activity in company software system
- Maintaining maintain knowledge of the client's business, current opportunities/challenges, and workforce requirements
- Developing and executing effective marketing/sales campaigns to prospects
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A desire to “hunt” and bring in new business
- A proven sales ability with success at building relationships
- Ability to create customer loyalty
- Experience selling a service versus a tangible product a plus
- Territory and account management skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in the Staffing industry is preferred
- Exceptional communication and strong customer service ability
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.