Company in North Canton hiring a Customer Service Representative on 1st shift.
Resolves customer questions/problems by offering solutions and explanations. Also assists customers in understanding policies, products, and procedures.
" Take inbound customer service calls
" Maintains friendly, helpful demeanor
" Resolve customer issues through e-mail, live-chat, and other online channels
" Explain product functions and provide troubleshooting assistance
" Answer company policy questions
" Take phone orders
" Meet all monthly metrics and goals established by the management team including but not limited to: productivity, quality, and efficiency measures.
Core Skills Required:
* The ability and drive to service customers by identifying needs, calming customers and fulfilling customer requests
* Excellent computer skills
* Excellent grammar and written communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
* Poise and self-control under pressure
* Attention to detail
Previous Experience and Education:
* High School Diploma
* 1-2 years customer service experience
* Call center experience preferred but not required
Hours: The hours of operations are 8:30am-9pm Monday -- Friday and occasionally 9am -6pm on Saturday or Sunday.
Must be available to work weekends.
Pay rate is $11 per hour, raise to $13/hour once certified.
Visit www.employtemps.com to view a full list of job openings available.