We are seeking a Contract Support Specialist to become a part of our team! You will assist with the scheduling, budgeting, tracking & document issues/resolutions, maintaining official documentation, analyze and interpret budgets.
- Provide budget analysis support including meeting support, providing budget reports, helping in the creation of budget presentations and presenting for review to the projects leads.
- Perform gap and impact analysis of OSPO contracts.
- Provide security document processing support
- Support in the Development of short/mid/long term/tech refresh hardware plans, trades, parts lists, cost estimates, and spending profiles and hardware maintenance and software licenses.
- Prepare paperwork for procurement and tracking of existing and new hardware, hardware maintenance, software, and software license renewals.
- Perform hardware and software licenses period of performance (POP) audits, maintain a permanent record of all hardware and software POPs.
- B.S./M.S. in Business or Financial Management with minimum 4 years experience. Appropriate experience can substitute for degree.
- Knowledge of procurement processes for Hardware and Software Requirements preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Selected applicants will be subject to a government background investigation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should register & apply for the position at :
https://mwejobs.maryland.gov & submit resumes to JRivers@co.pg.md.us