Labor Compliance Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Accounting or related field from accredited university
• 10 years’ experience in compliance role within human resources, accounting, prevailing wage, or related field
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 365
• Working knowledge of Federal law labor issues, including but not limited to, FLSA, SCA, DBA, CBAs, preferred
• Working experience as an investigator and/or attorney with US DOL’s Wage & Hour and/or EBSA, preferred
• Working knowledge of Government Contracting in general, preferred
• Valid Texas Driver License with acceptable MVR and background check
• Verifies that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented and communicated.
• Evaluates applications, records or documents to gather information about eligibility or liability issues; warns violators of infractions or penalties.
• Prepares reports of activities, evaluations, recommendations or decisions.
• Visits establishments to verify that processes, procedures and standards are upheld.
• Identifies compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
• Keeps others informed regarding pending industry changes, trends or best practices.
• Provides assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
• Confers with or interviews officials, technical or professional specialists or applicants to obtain information or to clarify facts relevant to programming decisions.
• Prepares correspondence to inform concerned parties of decisions or appeals processes.
• Maintains current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives and current standards.
• Develops and maintains relationships with business professionals and colleagues and nonorganizational human resource and risk management personnel to facilitate compliance activities.
• Stays current with job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, participating in professional organizations and maintaining communications with internal and external clients.
• Performs other duties, tasks and special projects as assigned.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day. The candidate selected for employment will be required to submit to a criminal background check, education verification and drug test.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, with salary requirements, via our career portal on our website at www.seekinghr.com or contact us directly at (210) 679-4879 with any questions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at EmploYou, LLC