Bilingual required both Spanish and English
this is a temp to perm position with my client
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Briefly state the overall purpose of the job, highlighting the functions or duties for which the position is responsible and why the position exists.
To work closely with the facility manager in maintaining a professional warehouse that all employees are held accountable and our customers are delivered the service they want and pay for. A team player with entrepreneurial spirit that will trickle down to the troops and make his/her facility an awesome place to work. And where customers feel they are the most important and the employee wants to be part of something greater than the individual.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in maintaining all facility operational programs, SOP’s and personal policies and procedures and to hold the team accountable during the enforcement of such process and procedures.
· Helps in establishing warehouse safeguards for operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols’
· Assist in controlling inventory levels by planning cycle and physical counts and reconciling data with clients along with internal JOI updates as required
· Works with the facility manager on the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and ROI for any replacement work
· Works with teams on operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and then following up on the work results
· Works jointly with the facility manager on all required staffing with our staffing agencies
· Manages facility supervisors
· Understanding of all vendor routing guides
· Understanding of all vendor manuals
· Responsible to complete a full facility monthly audits based on company SOP’S
· Trains leads and supervisors based on company SOP’S
· Able to step in to the managers role and meet all required reports, deliverables when manager is out
· Must be able to close the month when needed
· Ability to understand weekly projections and month end reports
SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB
(Doing skills – job-related knowledge, policies, procedures, techniques.)
· Must understand company’s SOP’s
· Must be able to evaluate staff
· Reporting skills
· Knowledge of inventory control
· Managing process and change
· Help develop new standards with management team
· Bi-Lingual a plus
(Understanding of business concepts, knowledge of the organisation, profitability.)
· Must understand company goals and efficiencies in order to assist in the most effective way possible.
(People skills in servicing, influencing, developing and leading others.)
· Must work well with others
· Must contribute ideas in order to better assist and be as efficient as possible.
· Must be self-motivating
· Must be a hard worked
· Must have great customer service skills
· Must come presentable at all times min dress, clean jeans and a Polo shirt, no tee shirts or ripped jeans
· Must be far and consistent with all
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
(Demonstrated in previous roles and the individual’s career track record).
· Must be dependable, reliable and most of all work with employees to grow our staff internally while working with customers for more organic growth.
Professional: Must have prior knowledge and experience in this field.
Licences: MHE Certifications
Other--Optonial: OSHA 30 a Plus, 6 Sigma a Plus, CPR and AED Trained