Maintenance Technician $20 to $25 PH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Empire Workforce Solutions is seeking to hire a Maintenance Technician to work for a manufacturing company located in York, PA.
Schedule: 6am to 2:30pm OR 2nd shift 2:30pm to 11pm
Pay rate: $20hr. to $25hr. DOE
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The maintenance technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Analyze mechanic parts required for maintenance performance, use of equipment, material, and personnel.
- Support all current equipment and new machinery and process introductions.
- Determine and eliminate root causes and diminish occurrences in the maintenance process.
- Able to assist in reducing cost through Total Preventive Maintenance methodologies.
- Previous Manufacturing Maintenance experience
- Mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with Hand and Power tools
- Preventative maintenance
Empire Workforce Solutions, Skilled Trade Staffing Division