- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a National Manufacturing Company is looking to add a Systems Adminstrator to their I.T department.
The System Administrator is in charge of Troubleshooting system problems, security administration, and database maintenance, manage and communicate maintenance schedules, manage interface to and from other systems, perform upgrades, help desk support any other duties as assigned by Manager.
Support 400+ users (total headcount between 500 - 1000 employees) in a leading manufacturer and distributor of Beauty, Skincare, and Personal Care Products. This position provides flexible hours and an opportunity to be a part of a strong success-oriented IT team.
· Administer and maintain VMware, Active Directory, Office365, Azure, SQL server, Server room environment, SharePoint, System backups, SSIS, UNIX (HP/UX), LAN, WAN, business line applications, remote access/VPN, server hardware and software, desktop hardware and software, PDAs/mobile computing (smartphones, tablets)
· Diagnose and resolve various system technical issues. Serve as technical support escalation point for users and other IT resources. Work directly with users and IT team as necessary to identify, implement and document resolution. Adapt standards as appropriate to incorporate resolution to ensure problems do not reoccur
· Establish and maintain System documentation to comply with company Security and PCI standards
· Able to assemble, install, upgrade, configure, repair and maintain computing resources, including PC and server hardware, software, and applications in Microsoft, VMware and Epicor 10 environments directly and through contracted vendors as appropriate
· Performs system backups and file optimization as required on a daily and monthly basis. Ensures data integrity through preventive processes. Develops disaster recovery procedures to ensure systems are operational.
· Log calls and take appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames for the user community
· Able to produce and maintain clear and usable documentation of hardware, software, and problem resolutions
· Assist with help desk i.e. first level of computer user support
· Resolve PC and MAC hardware and software problems.
· ERP SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY, Epicor preferred Expertise in relation, SQL, Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, VB Net and Windows server and IIS
· Extensive knowledge of Windows 2012/2019/2023 server OS, Active Directory, DNS, VMware, Office365, Azure, SSO, 2FA, SharePoint, Backup & Recovery strategies (Veeam), Client servers, EMC storage area networks (SAN), Windows 10/11, OS Deployment, Group Policy deployment and remote management. Knowledge of network theory and application in a distributed environment, TCP/IP, Ethernet, LAN/WAN topologies, WiFi, WAP, firewalls, routers/switches/hubs, VPN, IPSec, DHCP, DNS, WINS, SNMP, Install/ Maintain Multiple VLANS, network monitors and protocol analyzers.
· Ability to work with little supervision, strong work ethic
· Excellent Communication
System Admin : 5 years
Salary will depend on qualifications.
As a visionary workforce solutions company, Empire understands the critical role work plays in life. We help individuals develop their careers through planning, coaching, training and optimized search and placement. We assist companies small and large to find the people who will take them to the next level and beyond.
At Empire, we believe everyone should be treated royally. Through our knowledge, expertise and state-of-the-art resources, we can help you navigate the complex and often overwhelming task of finding employees, or employment. With our specialty divisions, we have a team that will help you fulfill your needs.
Our Professional Careers Division places candidates from IT to Accounting and Finance. Candidates from Administrative Assistants to HR Generalists to Vice Presidents at large corporations trust us to be confidential and caring when finding them a new great career. We work with well-known companies all over the US and our highly-skilled team can help you find your next new opportunity.
Empire Workforce Solutions, Professional Staffing Division
Get fresh Manufacturing Admin jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.