Shuttle Driver, Class A CDL for Essential Services Provider – Huge Valencia distribution center 7 Class A CDL Delivery Drivers to safely drive refrigerated tractor trailers as well as drive box trucks with occasional food deliveries to local grocery stores and food chains in the area. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this essential services company will remain open.
These are full-time opportunities paying $20 an hour, Shift hours 3PM-11:30PM Monday-Friday. You’ll enjoy weekly pay with the option for direct deposit and company-provided personal protection equipment. Plus, upon direct hire, you will be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits after 30 Days of Employment.
- A 401K Retirement Plan Benefits after 90 days of Employment.
- Paid Vacation Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- A Driver Referral Bonus of up to $300 for each qualified referral we hire.
To qualify, you must have a Class A CDL plus at least 2 years professional driving experience (will consider less experience for yard drivers) plus a current medical card (Military Heavy Haul Accepted). You must also:
- Be able to safely operate Tractor Trailers and Box Trucks while adhering to all DOT regulations.
- Have a safe driving record.
- Be able to speak English, be at least 23 years old, and healthy enough to meet DOT medical requirements.
- Be available to work any of their 3 shifts including weekends.
- Be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are a skilled, safety-conscious Delivery Driver seeking a wonderful full-time opportunity at an Essential services provider where you can drive your career in the right direction, then please apply now!
Apply Here https://cdlsuite.com/empire/004