Class A Driver Port Drivers (TWIC)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A growing logistics and transportation company in the LA Area is seeking Class A Port Drivers. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to be home daily! $30 - $32 an, straight time.
Morning and Evening shifts available. TWIC card required.
To qualify, you must have a Class A CDL, at least 21 months of professional truck driving experience, and a safe driving record. You must also:
- Be able to safely operate a 53-foot tractor trailer while adhering to all DOT regulations.
- Be at least 23 years old and healthy enough to meet DOT medical requirements.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are a safety-oriented Truck Driver seeking a great opportunity in the Carson area, then please apply now! Contact us with any questions at: 877-34-DRIVE or apply directly for immediate response @ http://www.driver-reach.com/l/ndm8w
Empire Transportation SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Empire Workforce Solutions is the partner of choice, providing hard working employees with safe and meaningful opportunities.
Empire Workforce is your employer of choice. Our team of experts, along with our proactive recruiting and training processes helps to ensure that we are able to connect our excellent drivers with our trusted clients. We focus on getting you to work as quickly as possible on quality assignments at companies where you’ll love your job.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Transportation and Storage