Empire Property Group (Empire) is a privately held, fully integrated boutique real estate development firm that builds and manages contemporary urban apartments in prime Southern California locations.
Empire is seeking a full-time Administrative Asset Management Assistant to support their entrepreneurial development and property management team working on several ground-up multifamily projects within various project stages. Activities will include bookkeeping, asset management, property management, marketing, and general administrative tasks.
· BA/BS preferably in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or Marketing Major.
· 1-2 years’ experience in real estate property management, marketing, finance or accounting.
· Working knowledge of residential real estate finance, development, and accounting.
· Proficient with Social Media, Excel, Word, and Power Point
· Ability to work in a small team environment, as well as interface with other professionals.
· Self-starter with Strong Work Ethic- able to work enthusiastically and productively with limited supervision.
· Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced environment and to handle multiple projects at the same time. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
· Liaise with COO and Bookkeeper to ensure all accounts payable and accounts receivable are in order each week.
· Update property management software system (Appfolio) with new data entry as needed.
· Assist with construction related tasks (i.e. scheduling, contracts, bank draw requests, etc).
· Maintain office space filing system and office supply inventory.
· Schedule and maintain notes from monthly team meetings.
· Work with the Founder, Director of Property Operations, Property Managers, and other team members to provide general administrative support with various development, construction and property management related tasks.