Sales Specialist - Entry Level Sales and Marketing
Our Sales Specialists know what our customer wants and deliver it -- fast, accurate and with friendly service. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our manager and fellow team members informed. We take pride in every aspect of our work. We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers through true craftsmanship.
- Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
- OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
- Teamwork Oriented
- Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
- Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
- Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to
- A positive attitude and drive to win
- Establish customer loyalty.
We offer our teams a place where we take care of you, your family and your community!
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume today!
Although this is an entry level position and we train from square one, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in
- Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, entry level marketing / consulting, real estate, entry level brand management, manager, sports, entry level training, sports minded, entry level management / marketing, public relations/PR, advertising, branding, sales branding, brand management, training, marketing training, management, marketing management, sales management, market management, territory management, field management, outside sales, entry level account executive, entry level event marketing, event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, sales marketing, entry level sales, customer service, entry level customer service, entry level marketing, entry level brand marketing, restaurant, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, sorority, recruiting, college graduate, recent college graduate, internship, sports minded, sports management, sports marketing, sports sales, entry level sports marketing, entry level sports management, entry level advertising / marketing, promotion, assistant management, entry level branding, business development.