Empire Management Solutions, Maryland's fastest growing marketing firm, is seeking a highly skilled Brand Marketing Representative. Our company works hand in hand with some of the largest retailers in the world. Our clients have specific fields of expertise ranging from Mobility/Wireless Communications to the biggest names in Home Entertainment.
The Brand Marketing Representative will report directly to the Account Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs.This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community.
REPRESENTATIVES WILL RECEIVE:
Long Term Employment
Hourly Base Pay
Professional Development Training
Fun Work Environment
Become a part of a team that wants you to succeed
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Implementation of marketing & campaign plans, including campaign development strategies, and marketing industry research
• Engage with client customer base to help increase brand awareness, lead customer account set-up/sales, and maintain relations between client & customer base
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication
• Responsible for branding, advertising, promotional materials, and events
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
• College degree or equal experience in Marketing, Business Management or Sales
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team culture
• Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
Immediate hire APPLY NOW
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded