The Brand Marketing Representative will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to leading marketing and promotion campaigns, engaging potential customers, discussing products and promotions, and other activities as needed to successfully complete client programs.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry, and community.
REPRESENTATIVES WILL RECEIVE:
• Hourly Base Pay
• Paid Training
• Long Term Employment
• Professional Development Training
• Self-paced Career Advancement
• Travel Opportunities
• Fun Work Environment
• Flexible Hours
• Managerial support to ensure your success
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Implement marketing & campaign plans, including campaign development strategies, and marketing industry research.
• Engage with client customer base to help increase brand awareness, lead customer account set-up/sales, and maintain relations between client & customer base.
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Lead branding, advertising, and promotion activities and events.
• Work with management on projects ranging from media relations, business communications, client relations, community & charity event support, and building a successful business enterprise.
• College degree or equal experience in Marketing, Business Management or Sales.
• Professional attitude; desire to succeed.
• Proactive self-starter; able to work both independently and in team settings.
• Works best in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Organized; affinity for setting priorities, solving problems, and being resourceful.
APPLY WITH RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry-level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry-level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition, college graduates, internship, full time, part-time, promotions, campaigns, sports-minded.