We are a marketing firm and we represent fortune 100 and 500 companies. We handle their marketing campaigns, promotions, customer service, sales, etc. In this position you would begin at an entry level position learning all aspects of the business. We expect to expand the business and take on new clients within the next few months, so we expect a lot of advancement opportunity. That is why we opened this opportunity, as we want to welcome a new member into our team in order to be a part of our companies growth.
Upon hire, you will receive full, comprehensive training in a classroom style setting as well as practical field training.
You will be assigned a client to represent and be the liaison between the client and their customers, working face to face with the customers as well as participating in direct marketing and sales.
Brand Marketing Representative - Entry Level - Full Time
Marketing, Brand Awareness, Brand Management & Sales Representatives will receive:
- Paid Training
- Base Pay
- Professional Development Training
WHAT TO EXPECT
This person will be managing marketing and sales results on behalf of our clients within the retail revenue stream. You will be working directly with upper-level management and will have the opportunity to help oversee and manage a marketing team.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Implementation of marketing & campaign plans, including campaign development strategies, and marketing industry research
• Engage with client customer base to help increase brand awareness, lead customer account set-up/sales, and maintain relations between client & customer base
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication
• Responsible for branding, advertising, promotional materials, and events
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
• College degree or equal experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Customer Service
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team culture
•Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded